Tiguidoo Cards - Corps Humain - Human Body
- Bilingual version (French/English)
- Number of players: 2 to 6
- Duration: 15 to 55 minutes
There are two ways to win the game: either by scoring the most points or by finishing with the highest five-card combination. Either way, the fastest player to answer the questions gets the most cards. The more cards you get, the more likely you are to win the gameÂ—but be careful! The cards you win are placed face up in front of you, and your opponents can use their Challenge Cards to impair your hand and improve theirs. A trivia card game combining speed, strategy, memory skills and knowledge!
Note: The higher the rank of the card, the harder the question.
OBJECT OF THE GAME
To finish with the highest score or the highest five-card combination, depending on the winning method chosen at the beginning of the game.
- A deck of 52 cards with questions on human body parts
- 2 jokers that complete a standard deck of cards
- 1 English card explaining the gameÂ’s easy rules and winning methods
- 1 French card explaining the gameÂ’s easy rules and winning methods
- Choice of two possible winning methods
- A captivating and dynamic educational game
- Can be used as a standard deck of cards
- Numerous interactions between players
Included is a tip sheet for French teachers using the cards in the classroomo