Oxford Picture Dictionary - Monolingual Version - The remarkable new edition of the best-selling Oxford Picture Dictionary, features over 4,000 words and phrases illustrated with all new vibrant, crystal-clear artwork. The topics, based on extensive input from teachers and students, have been thoroughly updated to meet the needs of today's English language learners.
- 4,000 words and phrases , illustrated with crystal-clear and vibrant illustrations meet the needs of today's language learners.
- Practice activities at the bottom of almost every page enable students immediately use the target vocabulary.
- New! Intro pages at the beginning of every unit present key vocabulary for learners at all levels.
- New! Story pages at the end of each unit promote reading development and critical thinking skills.
- New! Subtopics within many topics, organize words within logical groupings and facilitate page navigation.
- New! More verbs and phrases provide learners with the building blocks needed to create meaningful conversation.