Oxford Picture Dictionary - Haitian Creole
The remarkable new edition of the best-selling Oxford Picture Dictionary, features over 4,000 words and phrases illustrated with all new vibrant, crystal-clear artwork. The topics, based on extensive input from teachers and students, have been thoroughly updated to meet the needs of today's English language learners. This new bilingual edition with Haitian Creole support has complete second language indexes.
- 4,000 words and phrases , illustrated with crystal-clear and vibrant illustrations meet the needs of today's language learners.
- Practice activities at the bottom of almost every page enable students immediately use the target vocabulary.
- New! Intro pages at the beginning of every unit present key vocabulary for learners at all levels.
- New! Story pages at the end of each unit promote reading development and critical thinking skills.
- New! Subtopics within many topics, organize words within logical groupings and facilitate page navigation.
- New! More verbs and phrases provide learners with the building blocks needed to create meaningful conversation.