Vietnamese-English English-Vietnamese Practical Dictionary
Vietnamese-English English-Vietnamese Practical Dictionary - Spoken by more than 80 million people across the world, Vietnamese is rapidly becoming a prominent business language in Southeast Asia, America, and Europe. Designed to facilitate translation and understanding for speakers of either Vietnamese or English, this dictionary is an ideal reference for business people, NGO workers, students, and adventurous travelers who want to delve deeper into one of Asia's oldest cultures.
- approximately 15,000 entries
- entries covering both northern and southern dialects
- a unique food index, for deeper exploration of Vietnam's rich cuisine
- a brief introduction to Vietnamese tones, grammar, and the writing system
- essential vocabulary covering Vietnamese culture, politics, history, geography, and technology