A Parent's Guide to Mandarin Immersion
A Parent's Guide to Mandarin Immersion by Elizabeth Weise. Whether you're a preschool parent looking towards elementary school or a long-time Mandarin immersion family, this book will help explain how Mandarin immersion programs work and what you can expect from them.
- How Mandarin immersion works
- Immersion and your child's academic career
- Being bilingual is better
- Do they learn English?
- How much Chinese will they learn?
- Why schools choose Mandarin immersion
- Tips from parents
- Parent, student and school profiles
We Also Recommend
Mandarin Companion - Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Curly Haired Company - Simplified Chinese edition