A Parent's Guide to Mandarin Immersion by Elizabeth Weise. Whether you're a preschool parent looking towards elementary school or a long-time Mandarin immersion family, this book will help explain how Mandarin immersion programs work and what you can expect from them.
A Mandarin immersion parent herself, Elizabeth Weise gives families the background they need to make the most of the tremendous educational opportunity immersion represents.
- How Mandarin immersion works
- Immersion and your child's academic career
- Being bilingual is better
- How much Chinese will they learn?
- Why schools choose Mandarin immersion
- Parent, student and school profiles