We dare you not to dance to these fun, upbeat tunes that bring learning languages to life. It's easy, it's fun, and it works! Studies show that there are brain-boosting benefits to learning multiple languages early in life.
"We wrote our award-winning songs to meet this need for our own kids" say our founders, Piña and Michael Madera, "and now we have brought them to your screens with our singalicious DVD: En Mi Casa (that's In My House) Dance Party!"
- Each song features the SingALittles and SingALottas -- children and adults -- moving and playing to the upbeat rhythms. Kids will love the colors, energy and silly humor.
- You can choose subtitles, in English or in Spanish, making it easy to learn the words and start singing along.
- Kids will hear phrases about stuff they do everyday in the rooms of your casa: like choosing clothes, washing hands, eating meals, and playing games.
- Together, you can learn the moves...! Moves that actually help you remember the lyrics and their meanings. It's fun to get up and move, while connecting the learning to mind and body.
- Also included are 4 skits that show kids talking to each other using simple phrases, with or without subtitles... more opportunities to listen, learn and practice!
This is a DVD your kids will want to play again and again, and you'll be happy about this screen time because it's actually good for them! The optional subtitles show you all the lyrics in Spanish, and word for word transliterations in English, to help you connect each word with its meaning.
This DVD is based on the En Mi Casa songs that have become a favorite resource of Spanish teachers everywhere, who report that kids from 2 to 12 love the songs and find new things to learn as they grow.
The En Mi Casa album has earned 3 awards from national parenting authorities and has over 40 5-star reviews on Amazon.com. Reviewers talk about how much fun they have with the songs and how effective they are for bringing relevant, useful language into their lives.