SPANISH FOR CONSTRUCTION 1 Quick Study Guide
Construction managers and their Spanish-speaking employees are fully aware that being able to communicate well with each other is essential to a productive workplace—that is when QuickStudy comes in handy! The comprehensive 3-panel (6-page) guide lists important terms and Spanish translations covering a wide variety of topics within the construction industry. Each subject and its key words/phrases are laid out in a clear, straightforward manner for ease of use.
• Prior to Hiring/Antes de Contratar
• Conduct on Job Site/Conducta en el Lugar de Trabajo
• Reporting to Work/Reportando a Trabajar
• Getting Acquainted/Familiarizandose o Conociendose
• Code Administration/Codigo de Administración
• General Communication/Comunicación General
• And more!