Type and Learn French
Type and Learn French - Ages 14 - Adult. Interactive software to learn French. This practical, step-by-step self-paced training course is a complete study guide for anyone who wants to learn and master French.
- Allows you to learn languages step-by-step while typing.
- Familiar-looking menu-bar and toolbar let you type in the language instantly.
- Provides multiple input options, allowing you to type in any language quickly and easily.
- Sizable soft keyboard works together with the hard keyboard.
- Text-to-talk technology lets you learn to speak while typing.
- Utilizes the Unicode Standard for world-wide, platform-independent compatibility for your documents.
- Provides a Character Map function to view Unicode fonts and to input text.
- Works with applications: you can easily cut and paste text into MS Office 2000 and MS Office 97.
In Typing mode, you can use the program as a Unicode text editor with powerful input features. You may use the soft keyboard to type or just to show you the layout of your physical keyboard.
In Learning mode, you can practice typing while learning the language, and vice versa. You can listen to the pronunciation of words and syllables, and you can work through a series of exercises that test your knowledge.
Type and Learn French requires: PC; CD-ROM drive; 486+; Windows 95 or 98.